Vegan Paleo Broccoli soup featuring Leaf Cuisine Not Cream Cheese Spread Onion Chive flavor.
- 2 broccoli crowns (stems optional)
- Enough water to cover broccoli halfway in pot
- 2-4 tbsp Leaf Cuisine Not Cream Cheese Spread Onion Chive flavor (add to taste)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put broccoli in a pot and fill with water until broccoli is half submerged.
- Simmer for 4-5 minutes or until broccoli is firm but can be cut with relative ease.
- Remove from heat and add broccoli to a food processor along with Leaf Cuisine Spread, coconut oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add water from pot according to the consistency you want your soup to have (more water = thinner soup.)
- Blend until evenly mixed.