Leftovers with Jack, featuring Leaf Cuisine Dairy-Free Spread Peppery Jack flavor.
I just threw together my “what’s leftover in my fridge bowl”. I used my new favorite ingredient in the world! Leaf Cuisine Peppery Jack Dairy-Free Spread. I put hot sauce on everything and want something creamy in my bowls. It’s the best of both worlds and it has probiotics in it!
- A scoop of cooked quinoa with a drizzle of squeezed lemon juice
- A handful of steamed kale or any other green
- Steamed zucchini and sweet potatoes
- Avocado Pesto (half an avocado, a handful of basil, 1 clove of garlic, a pinch of sea salt and a drizzle of olive oil, all blended in a food processor)
- Baked Chickpeas (a drizzle of coconut oil, a sprinkle of turmeric, a dash of onion powder, a pinch of garlic powder and sea salt. Bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes until crispy)
- Toasted pumpkin seeds (can sub any seed or nut)
- Cherry tomatoes
- A drizzle of tahini sauce
- The star ingredient: Leaf Cuisine Dairy-Free Spread Peppery Jack flavor (or use the Garlicky Herb if you’re not a fan of spicy foods)
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and enjoy!